Making soap is so much fun, and so much simpler than you would imagine!
In this class, you will learn
• how to safety use sodium hydroxide (lye) and how to store it
• how to use lye calculators and learn how to make your recipes
• how to work with oils and butters
• how to scent soaps
• how to use color and use herbs
• where to purchase all supplies to make soaps
• what molds you can put soap in and how to wrap your molds
• how to cut your soap and curing the soap
You’ll also learn a series of helpful tips in making soap.
At the end of this class, each student will take home handmade s
How To Prepare:
Please dress for mess (bring an apron) and remember to bring a plastic bag to transport the finished products you made be taking home. Bring an old towel to insulate your soaps.
Please note: Safety equipment is mandatory and will be supplied while making soap.