In the Advanced Soap Making Class, you will
• Choose which technique you like to learn.
• Be able to step out of your comfort zone.
• Learn helpful tips in each soap making technique.
• Learn how to add tussah silk fibers to your handmade soaps.
About Tussah Silk
The tussah silk fibers we’ll be using are a high quality and perfect to add your batches of soaps.
Once you use silk in your soap, you’ll realize that this is one additive that you’ll want to use in every batch of soaps from here on out! The bars will have shiny appearance, a slightly increased lather, and will feel like silk.
Please note: Safety equipment is mandatory and will be supplied while making soap.
If you need advance classes: call me to discuss which class is best for you. There are many to choose from!
About The Class
(1) Learn how to make soap into cupcakes or cakes.
(2) Learn how to make a salt bar soap.
(3) Learn how to mix your handmade soap with glycerin soap into so that they mix together, then learn proper pouring technique when using molds.
(4) Learn liquid substitutions. You can add coffee, tea, aloe vera juice, beer, milk, and fruit puree to your handmade soap. By the end of this class, you will be able to make soap with any liquid substitution in place of water!